I love everything about sports. I love playing them, I love watching them and I especially love talking about them with fellow enthusiasts. The opinions of others have helped me to get more insight into the various sports I follow, which is why I always welcome feedback, advice and new information.
That’s where you come in. As a visitor to Update Sport, I really do value your opinion, no matter what it may be on. That’s why I have created this contact page so that you can get in touch with me quickly and easily if you have anything to say about the site, what I’m doing with the blog or you just want to shoot the breeze about the latest happenings in sport.
Those aren’t the only reasons why you should consider contacting me though. I’ve outlined a few more below.
- You may have noticed that there are a number of adverts on Update Sport, mostly for businesses who are able to provide sports fanatics with gear and other services that help them to explore their passions further. I want to partner with as many companies in the sports sector as possible to ensure that all of Update Sport’s visitors have everything they need, all under one roof. This means that you should contact me if you think that advertising on my site can offer your business the extra push that it needs to build its audience. You can find out more by visiting the Advertise Here page.
- Is there a sport that we aren’t covering as extensively as you would like? Perhaps you want to introduce me to a sport that I have yet to discover or are able to offer a correction or additional information to an article that is already on the site? If so, I want to hear from you, because my aim is to make Update Sport the most comprehensive and accurate sports blog on the web.
- Have you ever considered writing to us about the sports you love so much? If so, Update Sport may be the place for you, as I offer all visitors the chance to become a contributor to my blog if they have something useful to say. The process is as easy as pie, as all you need to do is get in touch with me to pitch an ideas you have and we can go from there. Again, more details about how to become a contributor and why this may be great for you can be found on the Publish Your Guest Post page.
- With so many different browsers out there and all of the updates that each has every year, it can be a little difficult to keep track of any technical glitches that might crop up on Update Sport. While I do everything I can to catch any issues before they present themselves to the site’s visitors, I’ll be the first to admit that I’m not perfect. As such, if you have found any issues at all with the way the site runs for you, whether it be that it isn’t displaying properly on your browser or the site is throwing a server issue your way, I would like to hear about it so I can fix it.
- I believe in sharing any content that may help others as far and wide as possible. However, I do ask for anybody who wants to share something that they have seen on Update Sport on their own site to contact me first to let me know about their intentions. In most cases I will be more than happy to allow the use of my content elsewhere, as long as proper credit is given. We may even be able to create a working relationship that benefits both of our sites in the future.
So that covers the whys but what you really need to know is how you can go about contacting me. It really is simple, as you’ve probably already noticed the contact form at the bottom of the page. Just pop your message in there and click send and I will get back to you as quickly as possible.
If you are unable to use the form, for whatever reason, I can also be messaged directly at email@example.com.